Project Participants

BINH THUY DANG

Principal Investigator PhD Institute for Biotechnology and Environment Nha Trang University binhdangthuy@gmail.com Website Education B.S.  Biology. Da Lat University, Vietnam MSc: Marine Science: University of Arhus, Denmark Ph.D.  Marine Biodiversity. University of Bergen, Norway Recent Publications S. H. Cheng, F. E. Anderson, A. Bergman, G. N. Mahardika, Z. A. Muchlisin, B. T. Dang, ...

More details

Bui Manh Cuong

BUI MANH CUONG Accounting and Finance Department Email: Buimanhcuong8230@yahoo.com Tel: +84983029582 Education: Master of Accounting –  University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City – 2010 - 2012 Bachelor of Accounting – Nha Trang University – 2000-2004 Research My field focuses on designed the accounting information system at enterprises

More details

VU DANG HA QUYEN

Ph.D. Student Department of Biotechnology, Faculty of Biology Vietnam National  University  - Ho Chi Minh City, University of Science quyenvdh.ntu@gmail.com Education B.A. in Biology , Vietnam National  University  - Ha Noi, University of Science, Vietnam  2006 Ms. In Microbiology, University of Bergen, Norway 2011 Research The name of my Ph.D thesis is “Construction of ...

More details

NGUYEN THI ANH THU

Biotechnology Department Institute of Biotechnology and Environment Nha Trang University anhthu12th@gmail.com Education: Bachelor of Biotechnology – Nha Trang University – 2002-2007 Master of Molecular and Cellular Biotechnology – Wageningen University – 2009 - 2011 Research I am a biotechnologist who is committed to apply molecular and genetic technology in marine research ...

More details

DOAN VU THINH

DOAN VU THINH Nha Trang University 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam Tel: +84914949195 Email: thinhdv@ntu.edu.vn Current position: MSc in Computer Engineering Department, Information Technology Faculty, Nha Trang University Education: Hanoi University of Technology and Science – HUTS (2012) Majors:  Master ...

More details