Students

Le Phan Khanh Hung

Email: khanhhung.le209@gmail.com Student in Biotechnology Nha Trang University Research My study focuses on identification of reef fish species in Khanh Hoa Province, Viet Nam. Based on morphological characteristics and 16S rRNA sequences of mitochondrial DNA. The research results can be used as data sources for the study of biodiversity and management of reef fishes resources in Khanh Hoa Province, ...

More details

Luong Thi Tuong Vi

Student in Biotechnology, Nha Trang University Email: vi53cnsh@gmail.com Research: My study focuses on identification the species of clownfish in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, based on morphological characteristics and using 16S rRNA mitochondrial DNA sequences. This study is the premise for the studies of the symbiotic relationship between sea anemones and clownfish; providing baseline data to research ...

More details

NHAN LE THI

Email: lenhanria3@gmail.com Mobile phone: +84984152839 Education Masters Student in Biotechnology, Nha Trang University B. A in Aquaculture, Nha Trang University, 2003 Research The goal of my thesis is applying next generation sequencing to detect molecular markers for studying population genetics of Blackhand paradise fish (Polynemus melanochir Bleeker, 1852) in the Mekong River. We expect to see ...

More details

Dang Nguyen Anh Tuan

Full Name: Dang Nguyen Anh Tuan Email: dangnguyenanhtuan53cnsh@gmail.com Mobile phone: 0979 636 913 Education: Senior in Institute of Biotechnology & Environment, major is biotechnology, Nha Trang University. Research: In 2014, my research focuses on parasite diversity in freshwater fish, including both ecto- and endoparasites in Khanh Hoa Province. I expect to indentify parasites collected, based on ...

More details

Phan Dung

Student in Biotechnology, Nha Trang Univesity Education B. A in Biotechnology, Nha Trang University, 2014 Research My study focuses on species identification based on morphological characteristic, structure of venom duct, structure of radular teeth, determine the amino acid sequence of toxin and the three-dimensional structure of the toxin protein from Three Conus species: Conus tessulatus, Conus figulinus ...

More details